Business Licenses, Home Occupations, Temporary Vendors

Business License Forms

Persons conducting business within the City must have a current Business License.  Business Licenses are valid from January 1 through December 31 of each year. 

If business is conducted from a residence, a Home Occupation Permit is also required. 

Applications are below and may be submitted to City Hall during business hours.

Business License Application

Home Occupation Permit Application

Peddlers/Solicitor/Temporary Vendor Permit (PDF)   Fillable



Pay Online at Point and Pay